Saturday, April 14, 2007

okok, since ahger alreadi ask me to stop blogging abt my gaming stuff so i have to blog abt my life luh den? XD kkies lah.. zzz..

hmm, went out wif ahger today.. haha.. movies at suntec city.. wow.. walking tt whole stretch of pathway.. zzzz.. so far.. but nvm la.. get to talk ALOT wif ahger.. hahax.. she showed me her new hp.. woots~ same wif ahma.. haha! went movies, ate popcorn.. waaa.. i love engwah's popcorn.. nicer n butter-errr than GV lor.. but de cinema there, not as good as GV la.. haha.. anyway, wadever! i enjoy it the moment n tt's de impt thing. hehe.. went to eat kfc cuz ahger n me compare which one got more seat.. mac? or kfc? XDD so we went kfc luh.. haha.. still rmb, i celebrate my bday there.. hehe.. eh, ahger n me got celebrate bday there b4 leh.. ahma, when u gonna go suntec celebrate? =x XDD walk walk here n there.. hahax.. had so many fun times.. ahger kip on wan walk more.. =.= tired liaoz la........ in de end, decided to go back JP.. heng ahger say ok. =x XDD went to popular.. bought a few stuff.. saw ccm, den talk talk lor.. omigosh!! another chalet??? ZzZzZzZzZz.. he say, 5days der chalet! wow! i tink i can go overseas than.. =x $$$$$$ lerrrrr.... i bo lui liaoz la.. POK LERRR!!! =x but when he say, he counted jeff IN.. woots~~!! tink i can spare another $50 bah! XD =x =x

oh ya, i wanna thanks to all who let me n dearie to go for the chalet.. ^^ thanks alot!! it means A HELL LOADS to me.. thanks guys!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home